[Magdalen] Family Prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:42:14 UTC 2017

Richard what a difficult and complicated situation. I will keep all of you
in my thoughts and prayers this week.
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass