[Magdalen] Thanksgivings and prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:58:18 UTC 2017

Kristin prayers rising over Houston.... TBTG for all of the Godincidences
surrounding your accident.
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass