[Magdalen] Standing in the need of prayer

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Thu Jun 29 21:25:47 UTC 2017

I'm not doing very well right now
my therapist thinks I am getting more depressed
and why shouldn't I
rent has gone up over fifty dollars and the late fee from 100 to 200
latest day to pay has gone from five days to three
my car is on it's last legs, lots of falling apart, it's almost 20 years old
and I had a collision the other day and the hood won't open and I need to put
in power steering fluid. I'm sure it will be costly to fix, so I must drive it
anyway, to a supply job to make the money to even come close to paying
I am living on low social security and food stamps
I have been feeling unwell for a good while
therapist thinks depression worse
I am wondering if there is something physical too
therapist wants me to find out if my anti-depressives may need adjustment
Sorry to dump all this on you.
Standing in the need of prayer

--
Bob Rea