[Magdalen] Feeling ancient

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 21:58:00 UTC 2017

What a great birthday gift Judy!
My parents stayed at the Palmer House on their Honeymoon in '49!
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass