[Magdalen] Feeling ancient

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jun 29 22:47:26 UTC 2017

Happy Birthday, Jay!  Yes, the years zoom by -- I also remember when Isaak
was born.  It's always a comfort that many of my friends are older than I!
(Sorry.)  I am also feeling my age, and the fact that I'm far closer to the
end of my days, than to the beginning of them!  I don't mean that in a
gloomy way, but only as an observation and to say it has made me somewhat
more reflective about my life (not necessarily a bad thing).  I do hope
your life becomes ever more rich and full, even with the dark places that
life inevitably deals to us.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY