[Magdalen] Feeling ancient

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:54:35 UTC 2017

((((((Jay))))))
I pray your dread of this number will pass quickly.  All any of us has is
this day, but my saying that may irk you.  Hope not.  John and I went to
Charlotte a few weeks ago to celebrate our eldest grandchild's 21st
birthday and to meet his very serious girlfriend.  They broke up two weeks
later.  Zachary is a rising senior at Syracuse.  Have mercy!  I am only 70!

Happy Birthday, Jay.  May this new year bring you many blessings, one day
at a time.

Ginga
Virus-free.
<#m_-219017392695757746_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>