[Magdalen] Feeling ancient

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 22:52:45 UTC 2017

DePaul is at Fullerton on the Red Line, and Roosevelt is near Jackson, I
think. So more than four stops, but still convenient. Unless their
residences are closer (I know some DePaul students are in the Loop).
They're both near the Brown Line as well...more scenic (because it's all
elevated), and the best view of the skyline is from the Brown Line between
Armitage and Sedgwick, especially on the way down to the Loop.

You could do the Brown Line from the Loop to Belmont, then switch to the
Red Line and go one more stop to Addison for Wrigley Field. More scenic,
but the Red Line is more efficient.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA