[Magdalen] Lent Madness?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 00:47:09 UTC 2017

I knew about him--and his amazing daughters, who lived to be about 100 and wrote their memoir "Having Our Say." But the reason I voted for him was that he started out life as a slave and was able to overcome all of that, eventually becoming a bishop. The courage and determination required of anyone coming out of slavery is something I can't even imagine.