[Magdalen] Lent Madness?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:26:08 UTC 2017

I'm a big Alban fan. My late father went to St. Alban's School in
Washington, DC. My wife and I were married at St. Alban's Church in
Philadelphia (sadly no longer an Episcopal establishment) and we bought our
house on the eve of St. Alban's Day.

But I don't do Lent madness so I didn't vote for him.

--

Christopher Hart