[Magdalen] Student Ministry News.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 22:22:55 UTC 2017

I had a banjo once.  The trouble began when I went to the local mall just
to pick up a couple of things at the store.
I was just quickly going to go in and get 'em, and come right back out. But
I had just gotten into the store when I suddenly realized that I had left
my banjo in the car, and it was unlocked.
I ran back out, all thoughts of purchasing now forgotten.  but when I got
the car, I could see I was too late, there were about a dozen banjos in my
car.
Oh the humanity!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford