[Magdalen] Penny-pinching silliness

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 02:53:58 UTC 2017

My experience with CVS has not been as good as yours, Scott. I switched
from Walgreen's when I left Richmond because there was no Walgreen's in
Harrisonburg, and I've been unhappy with both CVS stores I've dealt with
here. The pharmacy departments have both been overworked and acted harassed
and like they barely cared, and often have been out of the drug I need when
I need it. It also takes them forever to fill a prescription. The same
thing was true at the CVS in Tennessee, which was why I switched to
Walgreen's in the first place. I have recently changed to Rite-Aid here and
have had nothing but positive experiences with them so far.