[Magdalen] Prayer Request--Family explosion

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:20:08 UTC 2017

Having just one bathroom for two people drives me crazy sometimes
(mainly when we have people over: I really miss that aspect of the
downtown apartment, which had a second bedroom with its own en suite
bathroom, so a guest could have their own small "suite."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA