[Magdalen] Prayer Request--Family explosion

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 23:59:37 UTC 2017

Their story is the same with so many folks, which is the main reason I keep
filling my representative's inbox with personal emails checking off the
please respond to this box.
I might not change his vote, but he will know there are lots of folks out
here who are very upset with the deliberate destruction of the ACA that is
envisioned. Fortunately it appears it won't go away with this round, but
the next time they not get a fifth-grader to write the bill like they
apparently did this time.

I am beginning to wonder if there really is no long game, but that these
folks are just playing day to day. Meanwhile Pence waits for the
impeachment so he can step in and reallly start a reactionary agenda.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford