[Magdalen] hair-on-fire broadcasting

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Mar 14 23:42:24 UTC 2017

Zero inches here.  We weren't supposed to get more than "flurries", and
we haven't, though there were enough flakes in the air at one point that
I could say "it snowed."  But none now, and no tinge of white on the
ground at any point.  High temp this afternoon 33º.

My sympathies to the East Coast folks, but we've all survived heavy snow
before, and we will again.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net