[Magdalen] hair-on-fire broadcasting

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:56:04 UTC 2017

I only got a couple of inches but still said screw it and stayed home
from work.  Most of it melted and I only had to scrape a little off
the front steps.  Turned into a pretty afternoon.
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the