[Magdalen] Poke Chops - Snow.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Mar 15 17:48:04 UTC 2017

Just went out and measured 16"  - and it's still snowing (but gently).

Our driveway is long enough to appear on Google Maps (just look for 7297 VT
Rt. 14, Hardwick), plus it rises 50' in elevation from the road. Which is to
say, I don't clear it myself. There was ~8" of snow in the driveway this AM
before the plow guy came for the second time - just minutes after Lee had to
call and cancel a doctor's app't. she really didn't want to go to, 'cause of
the snow. Fantastic timing on his part - we'll have to tip him some extra.
<g>

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com