[Magdalen] Entitlements.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 03:10:42 UTC 2017

With the frantic activity in an attempt to "repeal and replace" the
ACA ("Obamcare"), some of the conservative politicians are
finally filling out for me the basis for their objections to the  existing
ACA.

The objectors apparently oppose entitlements of all sorts in
general, including Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, and
feel that medical care is a privilege for those who can afford to pay
for it and not a universal right

I have heard such assertions as, "We shouldn't have some
taxpayers paying for health care for others."

I find that a dreadful belief, so bad that it is really sinful, but  then
I'm a wild-eyed liberal.

David S.