[Magdalen] Entitlements.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:48:14 UTC 2017

Elizabeth Warren hammers on these arguments frequently,
especially tax-funded infrastructure that makes commerce
(and income) possible. And, of course, public education.

Hey, them as has ears, LIsten!
-M

PS: A conservative friend constantly complains about his taxes
being squandered by the schools. I always remind him that he
went to public school, and so now the torch is passed.