[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:20:56 UTC 2017

I Know I will be very sad. She has been there almost my whole life, and she
looks enormously like my mother. I really do love her, and she's grown
immensely in her job. Charles is a good person, I'm sure, and I admire some
of the things he does, but he is so boring and colorless. As for Camilla,
the less I say about her, the better.

The British do put on an excellent state funeral.