[Magdalen] frozen shoulder (no Anglican content)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:30:37 UTC 2017

Ginga, this does not sound like fun at all. I think I would opt for the
surgery. My son-in-law finally had his torn ACL repaired (arthroscopically)
after almost 5 years--insurance was the holdup--and it was worse than they
thought when they got in there. They had to suck out a lot of garbage, was
how the surgeon put it, because the meniscus was also a mess. But he is
doing amazingly well already and is back to climbing cell towers 3 weeks
later, so I think that is pretty good. He's also had pretty minimal pain. I
say why not?