[Magdalen] frozen shoulder (no Anglican content)

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:51:22 UTC 2017

Have mercy!  I am thankful he is having such a good recuperation.  Thanks
for you advice, Jay.  I am thinking that is the only way to know if know if
it's a frozen shoulder.  I cannot sustain decent ROM even though I do the
exercises and am using it daily.  I see the hand therapist on Monday...I
want her opinion.  It's only been 6 weeks since I stopped seeing her.  All
that said, I am nearly free of all pain this afternoon after the injections
yesterday. Oh, what a relief that is!!  Wish I thought that has broken the
cycle.

Ginga