[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 16 22:38:03 UTC 2017

Marion,

You are spot on about Camilla. Diana might have liked being described as
Queen of Hearts and she did well in some areas, such as promoting care
and concern for those with HIV, but she did not have either personality,
emotional depth or intelligence that she would have needed as Queen. It
was a relationship that was geading for disaster from the start.

Roger