[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:56:52 UTC 2017

I think Diana was well on her way to developing all those things when she
died so tragically. I think she did a wonderful job with her part of
raising the boys, too, especially in being sure that they were involved
directly with others in charity work from a young age. She was very young
when she was thrust into the royal hoopla, and I think Charles treated her
pretty shabbily vis a vis Camilla, I don't care what their prior
relationship was.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com