[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 17:53:58 UTC 2017

In a message dated 3/17/2017 1:32:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

I agree  with Simon that this would not be the C/E  way.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Doesn't the coronation itself have association with the
Eucharist?  I recall something written about the coronation
of the English monarch being a special liturgy in the midst
of a Mass.  Or, if you wish, a special liturgy (the coronation)
with an added Mass.

I'm suspecting that some of the (IMO) overuse of the
Eucharist in association with such as vestry meetings,
bible study, etc., in the first days of the victory of the
Eucharist in the USA liturgy wars through much of the
20th century, has ceased.  Maybe not?

David S.