[Magdalen] A sweet surprise

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 02:40:10 UTC 2017

A little while ago I was looking through the latest issue of the newsletter
put out by the Southern Poverty Law Center. It had the annual listing of
donations made in memory or in honor of people.  I don't usually bother
going through those, figuring I'm not likely to know anyone, but I was
skimming though them, noticing that they were all listed by first name
rather than last, which I found odd--and I came to my own name!  I have no
idea who would have made a donation in my "honor," but I was touched.
SPLC is an amazing organization that I've supported for years, and the
founder, Morris Dees, is a real hero in my book. He lives under the
constant threat of death.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*