[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 15:34:02 UTC 2017

Ireland's BCP, too. But no, I disagree with the assertion. Liturgy can
develop, and the Irish and American BCPs were developed according to
the canons of their respective churches. They are wholly in line with
historic BCPs, IMHO, in their structure and content. Mainly they
update and add to the content of the previous books. I also think
older books should remain authorized.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA