[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Sat Mar 18 19:25:56 UTC 2017

The Church in Wales modern service books are also called the Book of Common Prayer.

In their case it consists of several volumes, one for each service, because they are all bilingual -- Welsh in the left page and English on the right. I very much enjoyed the challenge of designing and typesetting three of the volumes (communion, baptism and confirmation, daily office). Bilingual books present particular challenges.

simon

--
Simon Kershaw
simon at kershaw.org.uk