[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 17:24:02 UTC 2017

In a message dated 3/18/2017 12:37:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Sounds like a NZ version of a 1928 Mad-hatter.  So, the  answer is,
No.>>>>>>>>>>

I agree, but I must confess that I pretty much refer to
the TEC Prayer Book and not the TEC Book of Common Prayer.

I was trying to locate my "Green Prayer Book" and my copy of
the "Zebra Prayer Book" recently.  I'm afraid I'm doing a
Mason Martens double shelving in my old age, and my progeny
will find them after my visit to the crematorium.

Remember those books?

David S.  Remembering that Martens always referred to
the popular Marty Haugen "Mass of Creation" as the
"Mass of Cremation."