[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 14:00:18 UTC 2017

I'm often amazed by the very frequent practice among UK Anglo-Catholic
parishes of using the (current) Roman Missal instead of the BCP. I
find this amazing because it is done not at all...zero...in US
Anglo-Catholic parishes, as far as I know. I'm thinking the reason is
our 1979 BCP.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA