[Magdalen] Lent Madness

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 14:02:50 UTC 2017

I seem to have a knack for voting for the saint who loses each vote.
But I know people are using all kinds of criteria to decide, from
choosing the one most important in Christian history to choosing the
one with the name that's more fun to say. Or Macrina because her name
reminds one of Macarena  (eye roll). :)

I do vote for the monastic when there is one.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA