[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 16:30:51 UTC 2017

In a message dated 3/19/2017 10:01:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

I'm  often amazed by the very frequent practice among UK Anglo-Catholic
parishes  of using the (current) Roman Missal instead of the BCP. I
find this amazing  because it is done not at all...zero...in US
Anglo-Catholic parishes, as  far as I know. I'm thinking the reason is

Some years ago when I wandered into Annunciation, Marble
Arch, I was astonished to find prayer books in the pew racks
that were a startling mish-mash of the CofE 1662 BCP and
the the Roman Tridentine Rite.  Chunks of each book were
inserted seemingly randomly into one volume.

There was a sign at the door:  "Roman Catholics should be
aware that attendance at a Mass here does not satisfy
the weekly Mass requirement."

David S.