[Magdalen] Arkansas Catch-up.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:21:46 UTC 2017

Fascinating how they cut funds for all these nickel and dime programs but
want more money for defense, and we're so glutted in that department it's
obscene.  If we mothballed one of our dozen Trident subs, it would pay for
all those cuts of essential programs.

I think the Trident is extremely questionable as a deterrent anyway. I can
see someone laughing at us, "Come on! We both know you won't use those
missiles.  You don't scare me."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford