[Magdalen] Traffic safety

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:56:37 UTC 2017

Jon E> That's a good question.

> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:36 AM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <
> oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How do the folks in Missouri know when it is raining in Sweden?

well, fur sure, don't check your phone/internet while driving!!

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass