[Magdalen] Traffic safety

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Mar 24 01:16:11 UTC 2017

On 3/23/17 1:56 PM, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Jon E> That's a good question.
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:36 AM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <
>> oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How do the folks in Missouri know when it is raining in Sweden?
>

> well, fur sure, don't check your phone/internet while driving!!

No, do it while you're still parked and trying to decide whether to turn
your lights on.  Some new cars turn the lights on automatically when the
engine starts.  But if you don't have one of those cars, and you don't
have that smart a phone, do it while still in the house at your computer
and go to:

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/SWXX0031:1:SW

--
Sibyl Smirl