[Magdalen] House vote.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:43:24 UTC 2017

Let me see if I understand this...There won't be a vote on the bill until
the desired outcome is known ahead of time???  Why bother to vote, then? I
am so disgusted with our government right now.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*