[Magdalen] House vote.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:17:46 UTC 2017

I think it's fairly standard to pull a landmark bill back if it's
clear it can't win. Sponsors of bills generally do want votes lined up
(with the help of whips--the people so called--to get their party's
folks in line) before there's a vote. I know this from House of Cards.
:)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA