[Magdalen] House vote.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 03:48:06 UTC 2017

Oh my! And I could have met him recently when he was in town. A couple of
good friends are big supporters of him. He's a member of the Progressive
Party, which is to the left of the Democrats. Which puts him considerably to
the left of our new governor, who's a moderate Republican.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com