[Magdalen] groaner

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 13:05:01 UTC 2017

The gf lost the embroidery scissors her grandmother gave her this way.
They were confiscated.

I gave her a replacement for Christmas,
but 2016 stork scissors aren't as well-made as 1950s stork scissors.

Strangely, they allow knitting needles in the cabin,
and those can be used to kill.

I carry a cane with a removable rubber tip. Under the tip is a deadly spike
(for icy sidewalks). The cane is titanium and is hollow. Could probably
hold a pound of heroin. They always wave me in, help me secure it in
an overhead bin.
-M