[Magdalen] Last day of March

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:36:56 UTC 2017

Cady! A clean bill of health from the cardiologist is wonderful news,
and I'm glad you're headed for good treatment for the a-fib.

Good to know a friend (you) is making the DXC leap with me. I've got
my new access card and am likewise dealing with the tons of emails
typically telling us something we need to know about "Day 1" or being
ready for the new company and ending with "that's all we can tell you
until April 3." Monday, all should be revealed.

In the proposal world, we're dealing with having to convert big
documents to the DXC provisional format. Yay. Glad I like doing that
sort of thing.

http://www.dxc.technology/

--
Scott R. Knitter