[Magdalen] All on the same day

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:10:26 UTC 2017

Well, she can't write, that's for sure, but neither can a lot of Gen Xers
or millennials, sadly. That's one of the failings of the modern public
school system, but don't get me started on that.

The church sounds like your typical Generic Evangelical church, long on
experience and a little short on theology, no liturgy whatsoever. Works for
a lot of folks. Not me.