[Magdalen] Andrew Jackson joins Frederick Douglass.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon May 1 18:52:02 UTC 2017

I don't think he has a Masters.
His Wharton degree is a Bachelors.

A friend went to private school in Virginia, and thus was exempt from
the study of Virginia history (which was required in all public schools).

I had a history teacher whose fiance had been killed in WW One.
She wore a small, tasteful engagement ring for the rest of her life.
We studied the heck out of WW One history,
I didn't think much of it had stuck until I happened to find myself in
the lovely little town of St. Valery sur Somme.
-M