[Magdalen] stuck at the drawbridge

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 2 21:17:15 UTC 2017

Yeah... we're halfway toward the VAT tax that some have tried to push for years...
Lynn

On May 2, 2017, at 11:34 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

This morning I found myself stuck at a drawbridge
(you know Spring has come to New England when the pleasure boats return to
the Charles).
Ordinarily we'd grin and welcome the chance to chat,
but the gf is in Paris, so I was alone in the car.

So I was thinking:
doesn't it seem likely that the President's proposed tax cuts
will be far more helpful to his non-constituents
(east & west coast academics, technical people, hedge fund managers,
corporate lawyers, investment people)
than his *actual* constituents?

A teeny tax cut for people making less than 60K
and a large tax cut for people making more than 250K.
-M