[Magdalen] Tony Alamo has passed.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:36:33 UTC 2017

I think in Latin, "res" has to do with "thing" or something real
("real" may be connected with "res," in fact...not sure). Reify,..make
more real/concrete.

The two grocery stores down the street never fail to have big sale
signs up for Lengua de Res.

I love "in the middle of beef." :)

--
Scott R. Knitter