[Magdalen] It's Graduation Day

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat May 6 23:22:43 UTC 2017

Well done Scott!  I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  Congratulations
to your nephew.  Get some rest and then start slowly indulging in some
things you fondly recall doing.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the