[Magdalen] It's Graduation Day

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat May 6 23:32:31 UTC 2017

Reading late, I hope your travels were fairly uneventful, and that your
queasiness has passed, and that MAYBE your time away had a component of
relaxation and celebration. Most importantly, glad you have some breathing
room with work so you can indeed find a space, maybe daily, for taking care
of your body and soul.

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass