[Magdalen] Calendar question

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:26:23 UTC 2017

boy Jo, when you surface you always have something interesting to talk about
: ) <gdr>

Lynn, waiting on the edge of my chair for replies directed your way!

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass