[Magdalen] Calendar question

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue May 9 15:59:37 UTC 2017

My understanding has been that traditionally, as with All Saints' and
Ascension, the observation would be moved to the Sunday AFTER the actual
feast day itself.  There are two St. Jameses, so perhaps that's the reason
for the two possible dates?  Why not just observe on the Sunday following
July 25?

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY