[Magdalen] Kids in church

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:11:53 UTC 2017

A woman was having trouble with her three little boys fussing in church,
and she spoke afterwards to the pastor to apologize. She promised to speak
to them about the need to behave.  "Why not let me talk to them?" said the
pastor.

He got them together and asked one of the boys to come into his office.

He then quietly asked the little boy, "Bobby, Where's God?"

The child looked back at him like a deer in the headlights.

Again, the pastor asked, "Bobby, -- Where's God?"

Bobby just looked at him.

A third time, the pastor asked, "Bobby.  Where is God?"

At this, the boy jumped up and ran out of the office.

Meeting his brothers, he exclaimed, "Oh boy!  God's missing!  And we are in
big trouble!"

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford