[Magdalen] Yates in 2020?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:40:35 UTC 2017

The Nixon mention takes me back to when I was in school, dabbling in
computer science. I had cut out a piece of that huge printout paper to fit
the side of my briefcase which I carried everywhere.  On it, in big letters
made by printing out huge groups of regular print asterisks, was the
message:

   IMPEACH

THE  B*STARD

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford