[Magdalen] Better late than never: Happy Thought request.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 9 21:53:09 UTC 2017

Mike L penned:
Such moves are of course great Accumulated Junk Enemas,

I _ LOVE _ THIS!!!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass